Friday, April 29, 2005

SPIN BS NONSENSE

from YHOO

Stocks Mixed As Technology Sector WeakensFri 11:18AM ET - APWeakness in the technology sector kept stocks mixed Friday despite strong earnings from Microsoft Corp. and a pair of economic reports that eased Wall Street's inflation fears.

@@*%^^ WHat was it that "eased inflation fears?" If earnings were strong from MSFT or that meant a damn, themarket WOULD respect it.

Wise guys are on guard and still we see weakness, 10K goes 9800 quickly IMHO and THEN might 10K be resistance! IF so BEAR should be considered BACK and act accordingly......I hope my readers have.

My hope is that I can help us identify the SAFE periods to be long, with the help of the wisdom of many GREAT market mavens, I read.....

A nation with NO savings is a poor nation, a nation at risk.

D

No comments: