Tuesday, July 25, 2006

To one of my readers

lastch,
appreciate you comments. I have been studying technical analysis for over 8 years now and have been implimenting a system for identifying TRENDS.
It is not quite perfected as to signal exit points, but is very accurate and will be something I will use to trade over any other method. Trend Followers are the MOST succesful traders, so this is what I choose to emmulate.
Maybe I underestimated how I would fell posting to the thin air, not knowing how I was reaching or effecting people vs the email replies and phone conversations with my trading friends, all of whom are extremely saavy and knowledgable.
My reasoning was to have my blog so I could share what I was learning, and I am never short of an opinion.
IMHO, this US market is setting up to put a real hurting on as many as it can lure in.
Looks like it may run to 1280-ish on the SPX, the NAZ is still way underperforming, it led the way to 2000, it led the way in 2003 recovery, it is only group that has signalled the BEAR is BACK using my TA I developed.
Today is strong mkt it looked? YET TRANSPORTS were off near 2% !
Wasn't it the Trannies which led this mkt up? and hit NEW all time highs this year? Yes it was, now their path is diverging....ominous IMHO. UPS key transport missed earnings...so did DUpont.
EBAY INTC DELL AMZN YHOO MSFT all languish near 52 week lows or worse...what's going on?
90% up days then 80 and 90% down days...all in same month? MOST volatile mkt in 55 years, most dont see it...they see what CNBC is peddling.
For you my friend, have helped me realize why I loved my blog....to help open the minds and make people think about what is really going on.
One must not take what is handed them as the truth.
Check back in from time to time, I will do my best to put something of value on my blog as best I can.
Duratek

No comments: