Thursday, March 20, 2008

COMMODITY BUBBLE POPPED??

DCR DUG GAPPING!! BUBBLE POPPED? Is the "last" bubble popping burst?? or is it a PAUSE? oil wheat gold falling like BSC....not much warning before the dive...or sharp correction.

I am honest...I called the above 2 plays...but I also called LONG refiners, and was amiss with timing on 3 of the 4.....falling oil will help their margins...but currently GAS inventories are HIGH...and if R...sales will FALL...as margins had fallen....I still think I will continue keeping on radar for bottoming. I get feeling we have flattish day by EOD....with some swings.....

UNWINDING OF REAL ESTATE and THIS MESS WILL TAKE MUCH LONGER THAN PEOPLE THINK AND CONTINUE TO SPIRAL DOWNWARD AND SPEAD IF HOME VALUES DO SAME FED HAS NOT ENOUGH IN QUIVER TO DERAIL WHAT MUST UNWIND.....RISING COSTS IN SOME THINGS WE NEED.....DEFLATING ASSETS ON OTHER HAND...A VILE CONCOCTION....this smells like K winter has arrived.... was up to near 325% of GDP for total credit mkt debt.....wonder where it is now?

Duratek

No comments: