Friday, May 09, 2008

CLOUDY< GLOOMY MONRING IN B'MORE

I AM SHORT AGAINST 1400 SPX (actually slightly above stop loss 1405.....this is MY position from yesterday, I never suggest YOU take any action....for amusement only!@) just putting my cards on table

Using RENKO charts...more later.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/05/09/news/economy/creditcards/index.htm?postversion=2008050905 Americans barely getting by using Credit cards....STORY NEVER TOLD.

Rally had become INCREASINGLY SELECTIVE....less stock going up.

WE have INLFATION and DEFLATION (housing)
http://money.cnn.com/2008/05/08/news/inflation_crunch.fortune/index.htm

I personally think stock prices will follow.....Friday has makings of BIG DOWNER....watch GOLD and Interest rates too for clues...

Duratek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know, but I dont have a good feeling for those middle class americans going foward. I saw a story on the news of a NY couple, with 2 children, dad has a government job, mom has a supervisor job, and a house, and she had to go to a church for food? What the fuck? And these people looked like they had a nice house in the background.