Monday, December 22, 2008

PERSPECTIVE

I recently read where of the $330B the Gov allocatedto FED via TARP program,maybe $110B of this has leaked into general economy.

When you add in loss of property value and decline in stock markets, there has been a near $8 Trillion loss of wealth.

Obama wants to push stimulus of $800B over 2 years? good luck, see what deflation can do....the Gov is helpless to combat such MASSIVE losses.

ALL have great holiday and New years, special shout out to jbr and my poor Tampa Buc fan friend SSK

D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya a shout back, at least i can rally for the ravens! Good game, I saw the first half, but missed all the fun in the 4th!

Anonymous said...

D -

My Best Holiday Wishes to you and your family.

Thanks for your always excellent work on this website - it is appreciated.

May your New Year be everything you want it to be.

jbr

Anonymous said...

My friends thank you, SSK Tampa not out yet GL....Ill be there for Jacksonvill Sunday game at 4

jbr, thanks for kind comments, it saddens me to hear these stories of woe from so many I run into. Same to you and your family, and I DO pray for better 2009, and Im trying to hang on too.

D