Monday, May 03, 2010

BUBBLENOMICS

Is it funny that life on the street is so distorted from the stock market picture? The money has to flow somewhere, and it is flowing into paper assets, you can believe that.



FOR ME? I feel the "easy" money has been made, and I do NOT like the fundamental backdrop, I do not see a sustainable economy I see a hugely propped up decay.



There are too many variables starting to pop up that I rather sit this one out, unless special situations arise. Gold remains firm even as the $ rallies.



A 10 yr yield at 3.7% does not jive with an expanding economy, the economy is being aided by those who no longer pay their mortgages and have diverted those funds to consuming.....and the GOV DOLE.....endless printing of $$'s, banks are still gobbling up the bonds, buyer of last resort?



A PLUNGING GDP DEFLATOR to a 50 year low....am I the only one that is worried?



D

No comments: