Monday, May 03, 2010

REAL MONEY DOESN'T LIE


WHY ARE the banks LOADING UP ON TREASURIES? instead of lending?
May I add that the financial health of the banks is being SHROUDED by the FASB rule suspended by the GAO.
The FDIC is about out of the $40 B they raised from the banks paying forward dues with the most recent 5 bank failures......when seeing what was stated as deposits and assets.....well I guess they really were not there.....when the BANK (FOX) can be in charge of valuing assets (hen house) .....and IMHO and that's all it is I guess....this is what the BIG RALLY is based on when back in MARCH of 2009 it all began......the make believe values.....

D
D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duratek,

Just found your blog.
Really enjoying what I am reading.
Will definitely add the feed.

Max

Marc R said...

Max,

Appreciate comments. How did you find my blog? I hope you understand I am not against stock market profits, but when they are coming from historic fed, gov and BIG BANK manipulation and intervention...what usually happens is a sad ending......after such an historic rise....until my TA confirms the rallies end....I am just raising the caution flag...to be on alert for the winds of change.