Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It looks so good, I don't want to be wrong...

So why do I protest so much? Well, I do lay out my argument in much detail, it doesn't mean the markets will either agree or resemble the future in the time table one might think it should. Bullishness like we have seen, is not easy to choke off.

But the FEd beige Book came in yummy, with STRONG Consumer spending and of course........"little inflation" and that my friends, is an utter crock of.....yup

Because the DATA is CHEATED, manipulated, falsified, not worth the time they spend on it, in the REAL world, you SEE what is happening....and they think they are fooling you! are they?!

Is it any coincidence that SS benefits etc are based on CPI readings? SO, there is GOOD reason to KEEP THEM LOW! and LOW they will stay, so they will CHANGE how it is computed to cheat even better.

YOU chase a rising market only in hopes of selling higher to the greater fool, knowing the little guy is full tilt extreme bullish long, while the pro's are opposite, your investments will probably come to a sad end.

I may sound like an idiot now, but that's my view.

Duratek

No comments: