Saturday, October 25, 2008

ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT

Need to see consumer sector on the RISE, not this!
http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/usfd/page3.pdf This is the steepest climb in the recorded history of this measurement of money....never before seen, and WHERE will all this fiat currency go?


Is the need to liquidate sending a false bear market alert for gold?
Seeking ALpha "The Fed and The Banking System"
READ DOUG NOLAND SUMMARY "HISTORY'S BIGGEST MARGIN CALL"
I cannot rely on my past TA to ascertain a market bottom as yet, it will come later on as some momentum indicators tunr up, they have NOT as yet even though I see some LOW readings of my proprietary index that are consistant with prior mkt bottoms, HOWEVER, even with VIX at 80 another monthly high I am not certain forced selling and capitulation have yet ocurred.
SO I remain cautious, may do some VERY selective nibbling, it will take ROBUST and committed buying to turn this thing around. I do not think the little guy has jumped ship, none of my employees to my knowledge have sold out their 401K's.
Theunwinding may not be over, forced selling, margin calls, hedge fund collapses, deflationary forces are STRONG....FED PUMPING IS ALSO....not showing up YET in US $ nor commodities.
Duratek

No comments: