Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MARKET AT CRITICAL JUNCTURE!!

TUES WAS a 90% up day, across the board strength, closed at highs. AFter 2 90% DOWNERS when followed now by a 90% UPPER....with bears at 70% AAII poll, horrific oversold mkt, lots in place for a major market bottom, onus is on bulls to prove it....with follow thru.

A return to SELL THE RALLY would bring in question, LOW CPC reading bothers me, but NOT a deal breaker.

A VIX shattered maybe below 40 tick would be helpful as well.

NO NEED to rush in, if indeed mkt has found some kinda b0ttom, we have time, yes some powerful gains will cone initially.....but a safer setup is in distance....IMHO if this is true.....

Always good to make list of stocks you loved at MUCH higher prices....mkt has been sawed in half.....could fall another 50% but...there are BEAR MKT RALLIES...we MAY be set up for one......I will be watching closely.......I dont see a change in BIZ....not here, not yet, not at all...if I just think of all I know I would IGNORE MKT 100%.

I think this is built for NIMBLE TRADERS, I am skeptical of return to LTBH
D

No comments: