Thursday, July 29, 2010

BALONEY!

Top Stories
Stocks Climb on Earnings, Drop in Jobless Claims- AP
Stocks are climbing after a new batch of upbeat earnings and a modest drop in jobless claims renewed some optimism about the economy.


Are they serious! IS everything just a JOKE to everyone else? IS ANY MSM interested in telling any truth.

Had the # dropped BELOW 400,000 this far into "RECOVERY".....maybe THAT would be something, the something is that it hasn't!!!!! remember the GOV added ONE MILLION temp census jobs during last 6-8 months....or thereabouts.

How about 30 yr mortgages hitting 4.5% yet we have record worst month of selling? NOW ask yourself what FUMES the stock market is running off of?

You think I like being negative......here at my #1 business I'm trying to protect 20 families livleyhoods....I want to be UPBEAT.....now I'm no sour puss to be around, but I'm gonna tell it like I see it.....I am on lookout for blue skies.

D

No comments: