Sunday, August 22, 2010

THE BIGGEST AND MOST DANGEROUS OF ALL

credit bubble report weekend read

"Push the inflation/deflation debate to the backburner. The critical issue these days is whether global debt markets have succumbed to Bubble Dynamics. Are investors and speculators, once again, participating in a historic bout of (Hyman Minsky) “Ponzi Finance”? Is flawed policymaking fomenting yet another dangerous speculative Bubble and period of deepening economic maladjustment? Are central bankers and markets accommodating history’s greatest expansion/inflation of non-productive government debt?"

I wonder, as I usually do when I post, do people really want to read what I write and post....it's not uplifting reading. Why do I read the endless stream of depressing articles I do? Because someone has to, because I want to know the truth, I want to TRY to understand and then I want to share and try to help others.

My goal is not to depress anyone, does it do any good to act like everything is great when IMHO it really isnt?

The markets, economy and related are like the most complicated puzzle, and so I am one of those wierdos who "enjoy" trying to unravlel its secrets.

On the way in my approx 20 years of study, I have met the best teachers, experts and columns to help guide me....Richard Russel, Jim Puplava, Daily Reckoning, KD, Zero Hedge, Prudent Bear Credit Bubble report, Lowry's subscription service for PURE market data, 20 years of technical analysis study, Elliot Wave Theory, and countless articles written by many intelligent writers including Adam HAmilton and Martin Armstrong.

The path to knlwoledge is different for everyone, but there is no fast, or easy way to get there.....but is available to anyone willing to seek it.....and whatever conclusion one comes to,,,,doesn't have to agree with anyone else...and you wil own it.

Duratek

No comments: