Saturday, November 06, 2010

HOW TO BE A LONG TERM INVESTOR

*click to enlarge
Only way to make this look better is if we used technical analysis to exit market during 2 Bears and re-enter during period of 2000-2010. Even missing half of the drop would have been helpful.....but you have to come back in.

Using TREND TRADING methods we can do this, and with my Lowry's Service, who measures ultimate supply and demand trends, signals strong sectors and the stocks within the groups, Lowry's stands above almost any service out there.

I have spent a lot of times discussing fundamental issues which are important, but it may take long periods of time before they result in a trend change. Being and open service, I hadn't felt appropriate to nor can I in so many words make direct reccomendations....but I am going to spend more time on the other things going forward......and try to show you how to follow the trend....we NEVER want to FIGHT THE TREND.

AS I bring up negatives, there are always positives too....so we will keep our eyes peeled for them. And if in SECULAR BEAR like I think, I will do my best to ALERT you to when I think the tide has turned.

To MAKE MONEY, we MUST DETACH OURSELVES from the TV, especially CNBC (IMHO)....and news in general.....and pay CLOSE attention to THE TREND.....and sorry for cliche', "THE TREND IS OUR FRIEND"

D

No comments: