Monday, November 01, 2010

MARKET NEWS ALERT

INcome and spending fall @ briefing.com nothing here supports market advance, mainly HOPE of FED QE vs Chinese manufacturing data that spikes their punch bowl.

WE have helped to push our people into servatude while advancing China and others to world power......was it worth it? we have credit bubble to show for it and wrecked financials.

My intent is not to be overly glum, I am an advocate for the American people, my intent is to do my best to illuminate and to help, to get people to think about what is going on not to just accept MSM and GOV responses. Many times certain policies and actions stand in the way of the natural order and cycles of things and can extend and add to the misery factor.

Just like you cannot stand in front of a burst dam, nor stop the flood with more cement.....sometime you have to move to higher ground.....or be aware a dam could burst and move out of the way.

You get inside my mind and how I think, I share my resources as trusted as they can be, links to articles should be read......you must come to your OWN conclusions. I will continue to post stock charts and hopefully I can open a window into how useful technical analysis can be.....not an exact science so much for me as one of observation.

I welcome all new bloggers and existing readers to cvomment when you feel like it, doesn't have to be one way conversation. I wish I could move this to a more user friendly format....that's someday down the road.

SO we will track ANY potential correction, with one already occuring this summer of 16%, Lowry's points out there has been no record of a bull market having 2 or more 10% plus corrections.....and even if we dont think fundamentals called for it, Lowrys continues to prove their data of supply and demand is a VERY useful predcitive tool....worth checking out.

D

2 comments:

Eduardo said...

I read you from 6 mounth or more. I lived in Argentina and I visit your country ones a year, i love US but i see similar obama goverment with my country and i cry for this. I´d like the old US, when all print made in usa, the consumer party is over and the middle class is destroyed, and print money like Argentina, and the interest rate is low, but i think coming soon, the rate rocket to sky, when people don´t belive in the goverment the money goes. I have 37 ys. best regards
Eduardo Cormack

Marc R said...

Well said. Best to you Eduardo