Thursday, November 04, 2010

PLEASE, WAKE UP AMERICA



THE RALLY IS For show....it has NO GO. Why should anyone care? Because the A brains are taking care of those who least need it....the banks have all the money they could possibly need in execss reserves.....with the lowest rates in history SMALL BUSINESS LOANS are declining....small business creates most of the jobs, has least access to all this liquidity, all this FED BS hooplah.

Yes I am angry.....all I can do is wirte about my feelings and such on my blog, try to inform....make your own mind up

Enjoy the rally....it only makes me sick to my stomach!

D

2 comments:

Jay Jay said...

Hope you don't mind but i post this reposted this on my blog. If that's not cool just let me know and i'll take it down. Keep up the great fight.

Jay

Marc R said...

Never a problem Jay. Like your blog too. Amazing times we live in.....3 bubbles (one now perculating)by vaunted FED in 15 years, a record to be proud of!

Make the mindless fools they see us as think we're richer by breaking shit in half and telling us we now have 2 not 1 !! are we supposed to say thanks?