Tuesday, October 04, 2011

THAR SHE BLOWS, SUPPORT BROKEN

**click to enlarge
3 of last 4 days have been 90% down days, but volume wasn't blow out type volume. Here's the issue, sentiment is very bearish, and EWT calling a wave 1 low setting up nice Wave 2 rally and a market wounded like this one, that doesn't rally could be setting up MUCH lower prices immediately before any sustainable rally can begin.

I'm just not sure at this point. My feeling was when that SPX 1100 area broke down, prices would fall deep enough to allow a retest of that break in trading range. But as we feel pretty confident a NEW BEAR MKT is underway, the primary trend is DOWN, and rallies used for selling.

I did my best to pre pare and warn my readers as to the potential dangers lurking. Even with this going on, I've tried to grow my other business, so I can't throw in long posts every day as before.....if you need to make living and survive, just keep plugging away giving it your best efforts.....the market action may be out of your hands, your life isn't.

D

No comments: