Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The American Dream

Post coming this weekend, why SPOIL it now? I've been trying my best to post a few things, and charts since beginning my new venture, running my own office furniture company.

I appreciate the loyal followers who still come to read what I have to say and peruse the charts.

I am VERY concerened going forward about being exposed to equities, there isn't much choice elsewise, I think we are back to return of principal not return ON principal.

Happy Thanksgiving...as shitty as things can be, still take time to give thanks and appreciate what we DO have

Marc

2 comments:

Mo said...

Thanks for the blog, and Happy Thanksgiving to you. Just wanted to say I appreciate your posts.

One of the things I'm grateful for is such as yourself who take time to post on the Internet.

Marc R said...

MO,
Thank you for your kind comments. I am 56 years old, been writing about financial and market matters on the web since late 1990's. I really care about people, that's why I do this and why I run my own company selling office furniture which I just started this summer after 30 years with another company.
There will be times where I will put more content, opinion as I used to, maybe in a weekend post to sum up what has been going on and my readers can know it will be posted on reg basis.
Have great Thanksgiving
Duratek