Wednesday, February 16, 2005

"AT A MEASURED PACE"

http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/13/news/economy/greenspan/index.htm

I am on PINS and NEEDLES waiting for GReenspan testimony! I will surely tune in CSPAN and have my calls put on hold.

I just recieved my pocket translator from Keeko Products (off Race Krispy Box) and I know it will decifer what he says.

".....everything is all good cept the few bad parts which aren't all bad and kinda good especially in the daytime at certain hours within limits, no inflation I can see but how well do I see, alram alarm deficits deficits....just kidding.....pssst I think I Lost them...your momma"

"....in the first half of the quarter of the part which is in the other half of which I am not concerned about. We have 20% of the latter 50% with 10% pressure on the original 70% gives us lower inflation pressures coming in from the west due east 40% of the time...are there any questions?"

reporter for COntrarian Times....."Uh Sir greenpam.....Lord of the rings and Bubbles....go ^^%$$## yourself!"

I am running on little sleep..... LAst Sunday we picked up an 11 week old WHipett Puppy......my free space here doesn't allow me to figure out how to work all the functions of my own fricken site! LOL

My goal is at SOME POINT to have a REAL CUSTOM DESIGNED site, where I could collect emails and alert you to new postings etc. And when I get OLD (I just turned 50 !) I might have enough PSYCHIC powers to impart wisdom and charge a PALTRY fee so I could live comfortably in the old folks home.

One thing for sure, we are ALWAYS learning, perfecting and trying to look ahead, be in the present and learn from the past.

I THINK key to markets will be in the direction of the US $ and Bond Yields. WE must be LOOKING for any signs YIELDS have bottomed.

With ALL the leverage and money that has flowed INTO higher yielding funds, Treasuries etc, PLUS derivitives......one day man it is going to implode.

The CAVEAT, the flattening yield curve could be sign of economic weakness ahead. WHY with supposed BLUE SKIES ahead for markets and economy, is there such devoted strength to Bonds?

I should have posted the 7 funds I set up months ago to take advantage of this trend for yield.

http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_6 (I posted EVT twice but it is n't added in total) HERE is my list of 7 diversifed Funds for Yield.

DOH! I originally set them up to A) Test this YHOO feature. B) Prove to myself that DIVERSIFICATION WORKS to spread dout RISK. C) See how smart I was setting this up to track performance.

Well with 1,000 shares as TEST to track each, you can see how well it has done. HIGH is CAPITAL GAINS was around $6,300. Low was about down $1,500 and then they really snapped back. ALL the time they were also PAYING ME (would have been) nice returns.

I LIKE to watch HOW they react as GROUP to changes in the 10 year notes.

I am VERY GOOD at picking, but I have been reluctant to TRADE. This is a personal deamon I am trying to purge.

At BREAK down in these stocks COULD be sign of a change is coming. MONEY continues to flow into US assets. PEOPLE.....and traders (LOW LOW VIX) seem oblivious to any risk.

Duratek

No comments: