Saturday, February 19, 2005

LIMITED TIME

In more than one way. ME, my business is hoppin' today (office furniture) and I have my 9 yr old (wife away) and I have my 11 wk Whippet puppy! LOL

Customer lost big in 2000 Bear, KIds in Tulane $40K yr. He's a doctor. Well diversified now.

REfinanced house and put on addition at 4 3/8% (meaning TOOK equity out, now owes for 15 years.)

IMHO......this equity OUT financing based on ever escalating values is the juggling the FED has tried to keep going, I don't care what he says, he WANTS long term rates to STAY LOW, and now they are starting to come up.....I am NOT sure if the low is in but I think it is.

I think the LOW rates have kept us from FEELING the whole enchillada of pain from thebursting bubble of techland.

But since then the Value LIne and Transports have hit higher highs than the 2000 bull.

The DOW DID NOT, has not. We have a continuing non confirmation of Transports and DOw indexes...not good.

What are their reluctance? Unfortunately we can only guess, but JUST being aware of this is important.

FNM ruptured through support at 60.......anyone talking about it?

Watch happy go lucky home builders TOL BZH HOV.... and their still building like crazy. I have HOV as customer.

The low rates have taken the STING for many MIDDLE AMERICANS from the devestating losses suffered during the BEar mkt.

Are we even LESS prepared for a downturn now?

A SHARP RISE in rates will be quite disastrous....as our debt piles up to even higher historic levels.,

Duratek

No comments: