Friday, February 18, 2005

MY INTEREST RATE TRACKER

http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_6 Portfolio tracker was up around $6,500 at best a few weeks ago, I use it to track how these funds react to the FEd rate and 10 yr. Lowest level was around down $1,500.

It has shown me BEST way toinvest "conservatively" is to SPREAD the risk, IMHO. AT one point even though 4 of the 7 were LOSING MONEY (all pay dividends) but the portfolio of 7 was still UP!

When I deploy money, unless single stock speculation, I plan to use this method to lessen my risk. NOT ONE fuel cell company but a few.

Not ONE energy company, a few.

And anything paying decent dividend (should it HOLD UP...remember FNM cut theirs in HALF!) also helps to reduce risk.

Is also why SPX dividend yield near 2% (even after tax break law) is a VERY bearish sign, IMHO

LOTS of data this AM

Duratek

No comments: