Tuesday, May 05, 2009

BERNANKE SQUEAKS

BIG BEN TO RESCUE BALD MF

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090505/ap_on_bi_ge/us_bernanke
WASHINGTON – Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told Congress Tuesday the economy should start growing again later this year, his most optimistic assessment of the country's financial health since the recession struck with force last year.
But Bernanke warned that even after a recovery gets under way, economic activity is likely to be subpar. That means businesses will stay cautious about hiring, driving up the nation's unemployment rate and causing "further sizable job losses" in the coming months, he told the Joint Economic Committee. **another 2 sided mouth conversation, friends,what does he see that we dont see? KNowing thathe didnt see THIS coming (EBOLI ECONOMY) and LIED months into it...."this wont leak into economy,,,its contained"
WHY believe this connected insider now? Here's your rally and recovery you paid for out of this air..
D

2 comments:

Chrystal K. said...

I hope the economy does pick up again "later this year." It's just sad that the unemployment rate is expected to continue to rise. Hopefully we can get through this time though and learn some valuable lessons.

D said...

Hi Chrystal,

Thanks for leaving a comment and I hope you find my blog helpful.

I also have the unique position being in the Retail Office Furniture business....to see and FEEL the pain or signs of recovery first hand.

I've had th emisfortune to have to lay off some employees and now looking to get even leaner....but also maybe upgrade in my sales staff...where all biz begins.

I've never expereinced anything even close to this in my 30 years here.

Unfortunately the officials do notlevel with the American people and I hope more wake up to what they have done....Rep and Dem!

The FEd Reserve is a key player here in this mess......I hope the cure they feed us isnt worse than disease.

SO far....printing money and trying to REFLATE what has gone BUST is the same old formula...with some new old faces driving the bus.

I will try my best to find some bright spots, but will also continue to share my opinions and sources, stuff I read...few charts to help see the technical side which in the end will trump anyone's opinion.

The important moving averages are in decline, so any rally is in dischord with that , same as if declining in an UPTREND....technical analysis was able to get me out in 200 and as I posted in 2007 on this blog OUT in 2007...much harder to get BACK in in the face of usually bad news...but the market can recover before WE actually see anything.

YES we learn...but will the GOV ever?

Hope you are doing OK

D