Tuesday, June 09, 2009

DRY HUMP MARKET. PM CLOSING COMMENTS

Ho humm? Well, the NAZ outperformed today with the Dow pulling up rear off less than 2 pts.

Sideways to up until the sellers come back in force, so far most gains from wtihdrawl of selling, most declines from lack of buyers. Nothing changes my opinion of this being a BEar MArket rally.

I have a GRIP acct as one vehicle for retirement, I just switched it to cash to lock in these gains and I do not want to give them back as I think we might by years end.

The liquidity must flow somewhere, the somewhere is stocks. June earnings isn't far behind, but when banks don't have to show the value on their books as mark to market value, what IS the value? of the earnings?

Those who have been reading my posts for awhile may wonder how do I keep it up? where is the cheer?

Don't think the economy isn't weighing on me, it certainly does, but when reporting the data and news, well I try to tell it like it is, too many FAIRY TALE outlets like CNBC and most newspapers. I keep doing it to try and do some good, bring the truth.

I want economic expansion, I want reasons to have that HOP back in my step......With the REAL unemployment rate closer to 20% than 10% I'll keep looking for that blue sky.....and try to avoid the sunpsots. (Transports up 1.5% today)

D

No comments: