Thursday, June 25, 2009

THURSDAY PRE MARKET POST "REVISED 8:51"

At 8:30 we get unemployment for the week, 600,000 is expected. Here for many reasons we could can a LOWER than expected number, because we NEED a lower than expecetd number.

Credit cards tighten limits
Banks are lowering limits on people with good jobs, low balances, and solid payment histories.
Folks this is another sign of CREDIT CONTRACTION and as I have suggested beforem you can't grow the economy this way and another sign of what happens during Kondratief Winter. We may be witnessing an economic depression. DATA: Unemployment came in WORSE than expected at 625,000 jobs....until we actually turn this trend of losing jobs to creating jobs, how can anything stabilize? futures turned RED on this announcement.

The amount of job losses should begin to SLOW, mainly because SO MANY have ALREADY been lost. This phenom will be HYPED AD NAUSEUM by the fIN press as more SIGNS of a recovery.

If we only lost 300,000 jobs is that good news? We need to CREATE JOBS MAN!!! If a pot is boiling but it begins to boil MORE SLOWLY, it's still boiling!

That idiot ASS Barney Frank, what an embarassment to mankind, is now asking FREDDIE and FANNY to EASE credit requirements!!! OMG

Folks, a recovery WILL come, MAYBE worst is over maybe not....for now. But when Warren BUffet says he sees NADA...WE GOT NADA, his businesses span the most conservative , a full spectrum of companies from flooring, to paint and carpet.....etc.

There is a better than 50/50 chance the TOP of the MArch rally is in. ANY serious pick up in selling intensity will have little BUYERS to slow down the decline, because most have already exited.

I told you I locked in some serious gains in 2 of my accounts 2 weeks ago right at the highs. I am going to manage my accounts until a NEW BULL MKT is signalled.

I use no gimmicks. I'll make no false claims. Fact is I have been blessed, lucky and maybe fortuitive enough to AVOID the last 2 Bear Markets. This I can do with tried and true technical analysis.

When you can't always believe the BS data, or BLS data, or the FIN media like CNBC is like a turtle w/o its shell. WHEN IT SEEMS SO CONFUSING.......the votes of millions and millions of shares may be the only answer to what is unfolding.

I read until Im blue in the face, but I NEVER take my eyes away from my charts.

MAYBE a little breather from lower prices, volume has been tepid. I have been arguing with some savvy friends, a few think another run at SPX 950 is possible, I have disagreed.....as long as I know a bear market is still in effect, the mistakes will be to the downside.

Are we in a OnCE in a lifetime period of pain? WATCH the short video below about the FEDERAL RESERVE and you will no longer be ignorant and ill informed as to WHAT THEY ARE!

D

No comments: