Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FRONT LINE " THE CARD GAME"



Here is intro, watched it tonight, this is a must watch one hour show. "hard to get bills passed on financial reform" Now why should THAT be? BIG FAT FINANCIAL LOBBY GROUPS....Americans are fattened up with easy credit and debt then fed to the bankruptcy system as rates rise for any infraction or none at all. And credit lines are being cut. A bill passes and it take 9 months to take effect, that give credit card companies 9 months to shaft you first and get around it. AND THEY ARE ARROGANT.

WHY is it that payroll advance joints dot the landscape like chicken pox bumps? Gov for the people? yeah right.....we can't afford justice....but the fat cats can and they plan on staying fat...as we whither the f away.

What you see playing out in the stock mkt is an in your face play.....

Now I see my comments have whithered away too, hope you haven't given up all hope....I wont stop my blog either way....it's what I do

D

No comments: