Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NO HELP FOR SMALL BUSINESS

We want to see loans RISE, chart here. A LOST DECADE is what almost noone is talking about. Stocks prices are LOWER than over 10 years ago. And if you use GOLD as the medium there has been almost no gains at all.

What may be most troublesome, is IF a "bear market rallys" job is to restore investor bullishness and correct previous wave of bearishness, it has done a good job. Advisors polled who remain BEARISH have shrunk back to levels not seen since before the 1987 stock crash.

I don't see the perfect scenario laid out for a sustainable recovery, I don't see help for small business nor a return to where small business is optimistic. I don't see home prices appreciating again. I don't see credit expanding again. I don't see reasonable yields on the SPX 500, I only see FED and GOV intervention and market dynamics that appear broken.

I see if I take ONLY what is KNOW, TRAILING 4 quarters of SPX earnings, I see the lowest readings in maybe a century. You tell me you KNOW what is going to happen tomorrow?

What a great investment environment? Take INTEL (INTC) around 10 years ago at tech mania high it was around $80 a share, today? $20 and change!!!!

Duratek

No comments: