Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH, IF ANYONE STILL CARES!

What I rail about , is the most important thing….searching for the truth….and exposing the lies. I’m a stock picker in a bull (Secular) market or was, I went to the sidelines to PRESERVE what I made….long story

Now….because we didn’t fix anything, didn’t create anything, nor lasting, in 2000 worse in 2007 (tops) we flaunted and worshiped speculation at any cost….meaning not paying piper for the stupid shit, let’s put it off.

HOUSING IS THE ECONOMY…..98% of Americans wealth are in their (WERE) homes…. 11 million or 23% are underwater, owe more than value. 5 MILLION are 25% or more underwater…..HOUSING at BEST may be bottoming, at worse has 10% or more to go.

HOUSING has led 7 of last 8 RECOVERIES, no small wonder why…..well it’s not this time is it? SO I ASK WHAT IS THEN?

I’ll tell you what is……FED engineering, money out of thin air….that’s why I don’t laugh about market going up and cheer it I loath it, it is helping to blow smoke screen over the players, the manipulators as they sit in their dark fing rooms counting their ill begotten bonus money!

PROFITS? Trading profits maybe, but without mark to market, the SPX record earnings are BOGUS…..irrefutable….people are buying liars earnings…not worth the toilet paper printed on.

CB’S control the worlds money……seems a bit dangerous, self serving.

Play the game, bet with the house, the house always wins…..that doesn’t mean I don’t wish a day where the free market dictates and levels playing field……give the people a $300 flat screen and shut the f up

No comments: