Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TO WEAK TO CRAWL

Trading the market, being in position of sound job and financial, understanding the opportunities when presented from EXTREME sentiment is one thing. Seeing jobless rate at 9.8% 2 years into "official" recovery is another. I am happy some of you can eat filet minion and are not effected, but through my lens I see a different world.

My BEARISHNESS does NOT come from the 85% rally, that my own signals told me was likely, it comes from my personal OPINION that how we got here has not fixed the underlying issues. If I waste my time yelping about how much money I might be making on the rally and how great life is for me personally, I ignore the underlying ROT and deception.

I do not connect the market, with real life. When the FED lent TRILLIONS to the main players for stock speculation, bond speculation at 0%, with HFT'S the majority of shares traded where not ONE SINGLE share bought or sold is a VOTE as it used to be......our society has gone off the rails....where FED policy is to raise asset prices......yet this helps more the ELITE, less the avg shmo.

YES, run with the bulls and use saavy to exit when necessary, but that misses the entire argument I make....is that this is false, perpetrated and manipulated ad that ever lasts!!! THEY HAVE PROVEN THAT last 10 years. BUSINESES can better plan with normal predictable sustainable growth......all we are getting is a ride on the big dipper.....and if YOU can figure out where we are on the tracks.....more power to you.

Out in the real world it gets cold at night, food and energy are part of the costs, not stripped out.

Now sentiment is nowhere close to where it was in 2009 bottom, in a matter of short order we are MUCH closer to other end of spectrum, in some cases historical highs in bullishness.............where' s the damn V?

Investment continues to FLOW OUT of this country and INTO others such as 38% monthly increase to China, further lessening chances of jobs being created here.

If you're in that upper 98%th, it's time to laugh and have no cares, but I'll continue to worry about the other 98% I'm not calling for 400 DOW, Prechter is rediculous......but world can only run so far on manipulation supported by GOV and FED support.....and that's just what is happening, and that's just why after 2 years of free money to banks and insiders the GS's....they can't stop! or they would!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE your history, prior BULL MKTS GAVE BIRTH AS INTEREST RATES BEGAN TO BE RAISED BECAUSE OF STRENGTH IN ECONOMY.....85% stock market rally and FED JUST SAID they will leave rates at 0% for life because the economy is TOO weak to do otherwise....well that's just great!

Duratek

No comments: