Thursday, February 03, 2011

REFLATIONS BEST FRIEND


And it looks to me on verge of ROLLING OVER.
I am in "discussions" with some friends, most of which "like BUY US STOCKS". And it is possible from my vantage point, I am jaded in what I see, that said I still rely on TA from charts for the bigger picture.
I'm not scared of Egypt, nor ignore EUro land blues, my main beef is buying US stocks JUST because they are going up, isn't good enough, for now its working.....but I feel it is working because of FED policy, and those buying believe that's all that is necessary and it wont stop.
As far as long, you don't have to buy the indexes such as the Dow or SPX, you go long gold, commodities and natgas etc......dont have to buy APPLE to be long.
I ask when last time the amount of people needing government assistance has grown almost 2 years into recovery? after 90% stock rally? almost 20% of US population.....if FED is so sure we are headed in right direction, and signs of inflation are obvious around the world, when will FOOT come off peddle? WHEN will savers stop getting it up the ..... balanced we're not.....on TEET of liquidity we are
D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second that. However India , China, Brazil etc will be good buys AFTER a correction that is long overdue. While the US is in a depression India is not, neither is Brazil. Hold onto your gold and probably natural gas. I would book profits on commodities if I were you. Commodities also will be a great buy AFTER the correction.

The last time Government had to support was during the great depression post 1929 and we are in a similar situation now although the main stream media will paint a rosy picture of the future. Fed policy is simple. Save the member banks at all costs even if the real economy goes to hell. 0% interest rates help the banks by stealing from savers and sucking the lifeblood from the taxpayers by playing the yield curve.

See if you can look up Bernankes performance today. Bernanke took credit for the stock market rise but NOT commodity prices! HAhahahahahaha. He said emerging markets are consuming more. Supply demand you know! Even CNBC is not buying the story from Bernanke. Even the likes of Bob Pisani are calling out Bernanke. You know Bernankes credibility is shot when not just the smart Rick Santelli but cheerleaders like Bob Pisani dont like the coolaid. Too much blood is on Bernankes hands.

Marc R said...

Intelligent comments...I am glad such seasoned investors, wise, open minded consider my blog worth the time..we can do whatever my friend to make money....I've always been interested in what is underneath, what avg person doesn't see to peel back.

You could be right, high volume bars could be sign of kick off move. GOLD jumped today, but some in my camp think it is ready for more extended decline.....on one hand bullishness off charts, yet few actually own any.....

Most only care to follow the FEd, the herd....buy low sell high....does this market rally from 2009 have the looks, feel of a Secular trend? Have we in just 16 months of bear corrected almost 30 years of prior bull and disconnects?