Friday, February 25, 2011

THIEF IN THE NIGHT

WHy should I care what the Federal Reserve is doing or how gov't policies affect me? IT's me and it's also US, how it affects us.

I think if a person has saved up some HARD EARNED cash, hoping this will do for retirement, that they won't find it worth a LOT LESS than anticipated because it got ravaged by inflation caused by the excessive debt and deficits of our government, and the printing and low 0% rates of the Federal Reserve....the foisting of the $TRILLIONS in bad bets from Financial Institutions onto the balance sheets of the people.

I mean I could buy gold, could have bought gold, but most people do not understand it, and it isn't very liquid. Most don't know how to buy gold, and you can't buy anything directly with it.

It has risen from $300 to about $1,400 in last 10 years. IT has NO DEBTS against it.....for thousands of years it has been real money.....what we use now PAPER FIAT currency ONLY has value because the Gov't says it does, because other accept it as payment for debts....

But the main reason you don't see inflation running so hot it turns you into vapor trail, is because most of that HOT MONEY is sitting with the banks, it is not being loaned out...

ADJ M BASE is now at its highest level in history in what looks to me a PARABOLIC VAULT....take a look for yourself with link I provided.

The WHOLE idea behind the policies were to revive the housing market, it hasn't done that at all....SO WTF are they continuing with ZIRP? It is KILLING savers, when people deposit money with banks, get interest in return that interest gets spent into economy....that is good....and banks have REAL SAVINGS TO LOAN FOR INVESTMENT...which is good.

What we got in place of sound policy is a bloated BS stock market rally which is the birth of yet another bubble...and it can't stand on its own 2 feet or the FED would STOP PUMPING THE SHIT UP......and is why I KNOW they will have to stop sometime and more than likely we get at least a 50% haircut from THE TOP....if it's SPX 1,400, well see you at 700....and when that happens...won't people AGAIN be looking around, asking wondering what the hell happened.....meanwhile no one will have answers and no one will take blame......the ones who DO KNOW what happened will be off in the night...bedding down with their fortunes....stolen from the people.

Duratek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got your link from KD. He is right, this is a great site, full of truth. You must feel very passionate about helping people see the truth. And very strong in convictions to stay out of this 100 percent return rally. I applaud you, keep up the good work. Come over to KD Ticker Forum, you will be an asset in the cause for truth and justice.
Peace Etunam

Marc R said...

Thanks, I didn't know my link was up on KD, I went there and I didn't see it posted.

Let me say I think the rally is built on manipulation and fraud, but that SHOULDN'T preclude us stepping in at some point when we get some technical analysis that says we have a strong trend...which we did.

BUT.....I have had other issues going on last few years and I ignored my own buy signal....but any lay,an and can stand back, during that period and say..."whole things going in the crapper"..so it took an AMAZING amount of OPM to turn this around from a full fledged Depression.

I am on fence on what they shoulda done, having a BRIEF period to clear your head and figure things out is good if that is done, but ALL we got from this HEROIC and PONZI -LIKE effort was a transfer of the problems from them to us.

Would we all alike applaud these FED efforts if the housing mkt had come back? provided lots of jobs? skunks rooted out and thrown in jail? real financial change?

We got none of that! PLEASE come back, spread the word, and I hope to continue posting worthwhile info and opinions.