Thursday, October 07, 2004

Brass Balls I stand almost alone

Certain longs make sense....at any time. I set up a portfolio of fuel cell (7 stocks) and dividend yields (7 stocks) portfolio is up $6K I have links to them on YHOO finance.Great asset, what I am getting feel for, is that any sector I like, or idea, if I can find enough similar companies, I have better chance of doing OK, one can't sink me unless whole sector goes to pot.

SO I have these 2 ideas, and I want to build on that, next will be big cap oldies like GE WMT etc....Ill find 6 or 7 of those...energy...same thing, gold same thing....maybe health care or something like that.Sure, maybe I could find that one rocket...buy more, but then if I am wrong I get killed, doing it the other way seems less like gambling more like INVESTING.

I also said there was good chance some rough sledding had to come first TOO many (bulls and bears) gone to positive sentiment....as MArket Vane pointed out.....and almost all sectors at overbought RSI readings.I'm hunkered down, when daylight comes I hope to be well organized.And I guess I still stand almost all by myself...as almost everyone else is lined up at the gravy train....it will mean that much more to me should the market weaken here as I stand almost in the corner by myself.....not rock solid hands.....but my hands are still on the ball.

ALL IMHO Duratek

No comments: