Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Can you hear me now?

Get ready for here I come now didn't my mommy pay me enough attention?
Wisdom of RR (Richard Russell).....had we been sitting with gold and gold share since 2001 and nothing else....would we give a hoot what else?Or just sitting in Bonds since late 1999 like Jim SHepherd suggested.....life is good? (I urged him to issue sell at around 3% and fought with his supports staff about merits of gold, he lost touch when he enterred URSA near Dow 8,000 and to my knowledge never came out...should have stuck to bonds IMHO...and though I did not follow his calls....that TA chased me from service...ahh to here! and EWT)

SOme EWT stuff.SOunds to me, they NEED gold to start falling NOW....or perhaps back away from bearishness for now....they may get their wish with RR commercial action.A Dow above 10,306 would lead to another 200-300 pts....closing below 10,100 initial sign of bye bye.10,270 ish 200 SMA resistance....and near .786 FIBPC etc....showing BEARISHNESS?

If so WHY MArket VAne BUllish consensus of 67 ! (this is market analysts and commodity trading advisors...)Prior tops were at 67,69, and 70% II back to 52.6% bulls where are da bears?IMHO, you don't see those kind of numbers at the BEGINNING of something (2000 top Market vane reading was 56) IT has been ABOVE 54 ALL Year.so recent low of 54 at last decline low was equal to reading found at 2001 top!http://tinyurl.com/4axkq AGree or disagree, this chart speaks for itself. Does this look like sentiment at a top or a bottom?

1 comment:

Marc R said...

Chrystal, thank you, I am read all over the world.

D