Saturday, March 05, 2005

Russell confirms DOW THEORY BUY SIGNAL

DAMN the torpedoes!!! Full speed ahead! (New highs for dow and trans) PS(NOT the kind of volume I would have expected either)

Papa "Turtle" wants to come out of his shell! LOL

MY CURRENT OBSERVATION....a LAGGING NDX, and I wonder even though NOT part of Dow Theory what this is implying....high beta risk stocks, being shunnned.....this area has always been my FOCUS....for any "short" risk I might want to take.
SO I am now analyzing that going forward and trying to figure out WHY after the giddyup of the other 2 indexes...SURELY the NAZ "SHOULD" have been ignited, IMHO..so this bears close watching.....and WHY excuse it away?

FNM has not recovered.GM hits new 52 wk low.

NO jobs, of course being created in manufacturing sector.

I had said expect an upside surprise!!?? 100K ADDED by net birth death (no mention by RR or most anyone else)

NO wage gains. (spending FUELED by EARLY tax returns)

No increase in work week.

Sharp decline in median home prices.

GAins in stock market fueled by EXCESSIVE money goosing with a sharp rise coming in aggregate money supply after a steep decline in FEB (FED website)

Baltic Dry index STILL declining (world shipping index)....leads me to believe economic activity already slowing worldwide.

SO,we STILL have the Dow signal, how far could it take us, and why ask why?

It is obvious to me, the NATURAL first thought is the all time high...and a break of 11K would do just that, IMHO

If NAZ continues to lag behind, it might drag back indexes....again watch closely....should the NAZ jump out in front....but again WHY NOT do just that on Friday? SHOULD HAVE with MOMO alone...or SHORT COVERING? leads me to think a lOT of shorts HAVE already covered...and that will NOT FUEL THIS RALLY.

Turn window now invalidated? (not my forte')

WHERE to put money, what sector if want to play?
(lagging commanders like WMT INTC etc?)

Duratek

No comments: