Thursday, July 07, 2005

BEARS on the RUN?

Fact is, and you could see from early CPC and VIX readings, a fade in fear, actually no fear was present.Having been thru 911, and seeing traders a run the market, little guy did nothing then did even less now...they're holding been told to been trained to been hypnotized to.....and it didn't happen here....so why worry and it did happen THERE, so maybe better put money over here.....

Americans are the buyer/consumer chotskie lover of last resort, and its obvious the tank ain't empty, niether is easy credit harder.Such a one sided affair, but we are not a bunch of squirels, no need to stash some nuts away for leaner times.

ALL, today's non reaction and all else is the SIGN OF THE TIMES, the new attitude of what me worry. I mentioned that todays events though horrible was a one time act, and that the underlying situation is what will bear down....the reaction lasted a lot less than I figured.......but
But remember the little guy wasn't calling his broker to sell at the open, we are watching the hedgies and traders black boxes duke it out.

And if shorts have been anhilated as some suggest, pity the market that doesn't have an ample supply of shorts to help buy on the way down.
Did today mark some kind of low? QUite honestly I don't know, I stil see us trapped in a narrow zone.

Some think little birdie knows employment report tomorrow will be NICE, then that birdie must know how NET BIRTH DEATH ADDITIONS will effect the number.Also if bonds are so unattractive compared to stocks, WHY do the yields keep falling?Be looking (I will) for money supply figures FRI, the 2005 highs still not broken in the zig zag pattern.

I hope I nor did I see today's act as a LIGHT BULB ding ding ding buying alert.....some did...somebody's did....and it began in FUTURES PIT before open...very reassuring a huge decline can be averted with a little help very reassuring.


As is this BLOG or any post I write....all an exercise......
But the excercise for me has always been to DEVELOP my OWN OPINION and share it, own it....and it really doesn't matter to me if I am wrong....I got here honestly.

10k WILL BE GUARDED LIKE Fort Knox, like a pair of Marilyn Monroe briefs......like an original Artie Shaw Record (huh?).....when it goes with authority, and the I's the have's know this....the illusion goes...........but all time highs for DOW seem just as illusive.

Today changes nothing as did the reaction change nothing as to what is real and where we are headed.

Duratek

No comments: