Tuesday, July 05, 2005

CORPORATE PROFITS SLOWING

Profit Growth Slowing Bloomberg story

"While stocks lacked direction, optimism about the market reached a three-month high. Fifty-five percent of newsletter writers were bullish, according to an Investors Intelligence survey completed June 24."

My previous weekend post sites the record bullishness that has taken place for last 5 years, especially the last 2 1/2.

And go back and read my July 1 post on stock options MUST be expensed , will pressure high tech earnings or lack there of.

Rising earnings, and the hope of such give some fuel for rising prices, the opposite of course.....

AVG JOE, I wanna be a rock star, big brother, fear factor, big loser,I wanna be a hilton, hulk hogan's way, gilligans's island, and on and on and on......give me a break!

Duratek

No comments: