Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Friendly Reminder

All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. My BLOG is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment or advice of a qualified professional. I assume no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.

As I stated below, I SHARE my opinion, my purpose is to open your eyes to what may be actually going on. YOU must decide what to do or not to do or seek the advice of a pro.

This is one of the reasons I have hesitated giving any info of direct actions I may take in market, as I charge nothing for my opinions, as I want it.

My main theme is one of CAUTION, so its not always about how much you can make but how much you manage NOT to lose!

D

No comments: