Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nuclear Economy?

Will we begin a blizzard of NUclear POwer construction projects? One company is a winner when it comes to cleaning up and is where I got my internet moniker! I was an investor at $3 while the tech was still in the lab! I believed.

I don't think HERE, but somewhere, I hope in the not too distant future a wonderful buying opp may appear, if the bearishness here grows. As you look at 10 yr chart, $28 looms large, but the stock has fallen below the 50 WK moving avg, and a break of near $20 could speed the decline to solid support near $15, next stop near $10 if that doesn't hold.

I DO not know what would cause such a break of if it will happen. I believe it is sitting on uptrend line drawn from 2001 lows! ALso same for OBV trendline from 2003 lows.

A near 50% FIB is at $15.39 ish. I will be watching. For if they build it?...they must clean it.

D

No comments: