Monday, November 02, 2009

MARKET WRAP AND CHART


This won't every time, I just felt it would today.
(my methodolgy is giving me entry points and defines risk)
Such a nice clean tag I felt worth a try.
If you draw a trendline from 2 previous highs, end of day price is just under it.....If tomorrow brings down open that might have been good enough to take that trade, but with FED MEETING coming, I went to sidelines, a win is a win.
With FED antics, all they have done is blow another bubble, it will end badly. Bank credit has now declined for over 5 months in a row....can someone explain to me how you get V shaped recovery with contracting loans?
With the public pulling funds OUT of equities who is buying?
DEFLATION ARGUMENT AND SLIDE SHOW LINK HER
D

2 comments:

SSK said...

Nice trade, I see you using 30 min charts. Good move! SSK

D said...

I'm 4 for 5 winners, my loser meaningless as stop worked. I'm finding my way after a LONG tutorial...of which you mostly, well I did have to learn on my own.

I have some things working, I'm coming out of trades at great timing...to me this is not a barely ST buy and hold situation.

30M worked well here with the FIB, it gave me a view that made sense.

I won't force a trade, but I am looking everyday....nothing looked right until I switched to 20M and it was there the view I needed.

Talk to you soon