Saturday, March 13, 2010

ADVANCE DECLINE

ADVANCE DECLINE line have been making new rally highs, main street misery does not have to equal Wall Street misery, and there are not too many times in 100 years of market history that point to this data and a market top.

Upside to the rally with the FED liquidity machine not in reverse gives market a backstop....and more than one source says we are in the EARLY STAGES OF THE ADVANCE.....

What do you think? I have said I do not see a top forming using the TA I am accustomed to rely on, I was looking for near term weakness.

I am bearish on the ultimate outcome and resolution, but with cash yielding 0%......I understand the BULLISH argument......things going to be different this time?

You play the ODDS... I am NOT looking for a crash this year.....I am not looking for historic gains....maybe consolidation......

Is an accident lurking? well...action translates into technical picture and that's what we will go on and I will continue to update......

Duratek

No comments: