Saturday, August 19, 2006

LISTENING IN WITH DURATEK

And just when I am really on to a “system” I get overloaded with data, I use to never use any TA, but I feel it is a MUST to understand now. I wish I was where I am now 6 years ago, but reading Jim Puplava saved my ass, as that began my quest for knowledge and truth, I did not however heed his advise for gold and oil, didn’t know better then. SO I steered clear of bear ravage, but sat out most of recovery….but I do try not to look back much, I cannot complain where I sit now.



I believe in Trend Trading, yet I am not sure I can stomach STEEP draw downs to keep on trend.



I am in more agreement with you and KJ, that if they want to pay me 4% plus to sit there and do nothing so be it. I have 401K and get matching funds so that’s a cant lose deal, but you have sweet situation.



I cant seem to trust anyone with my money, so I continue the quest to get it right myself, sometimes the STRESS gets to me but I see no other way. I’m in TOO Deep, invested too much time and energy to leave a job yet unfinished.

I feel BEST method would be to avg that in each month into balanced portfolio, I would probably adapt the Brinker model, a proven winner in good markets.

But I don’t want to put my sidelined cash into this market, when we get to a identifiable bottom, then I will begin to slide it in. WONT do it at current levels.



ALL I know is what RR had pointed out, at OCT or March bottom 2002/2003 we had SPX at 30X and div yields ABOVE other known TOPS!! I see earnings rise and SPXPE come way down….but DIV yields show NO improvement.



We have one of longest periods of no 10% SPX correction, we have HISTORIC Dow Theory non confirmation.



I cannot believe the smartass FED and Bush skate free (though people suffer) with their plan to enrich those who don’t need it and enslave the others. And what PLAN that drives debt to historic levels ends well?



NAZ has had death cross of MA’S I follow, gold and energy seem to be correcting, so I cannot do much yet there, but I will.



Housing reports next week, I have been tempted to position in bond market, something holding me back, like safe MM yields, but they will begin to fall.



Master plan drove money out of MM’s in 2003 forcing investors to take on risk, it has worked well til now. Now MM’s fight for cash with market.



Recent rally has me on edge of my seat, scratching my head, but 9 of 10 years past mkt bottom IN OCT, so I cannot chase this move. I would however take some risks come selloff into OCT, bet your ass I will. And leave in DEC.



Income funds selloff into DEC so I would look there maybe.



Agree of course with being liquid, one reason Bonds not my bag.



I will check out your link today later, the same old game is played by yes these crooks…..fox in the henhouse again. Heck out situation on XNL, a BB stock (many have) found it easy to catch on AMEX, but seems something fishy going on there, many lemmings trapped.



Same old game… enjoy the conversation James

No comments: