Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"MONSTER LURKING IN BOND MARKET

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=938964876&play=1
Monster Lurking in the Bond Market

"The monster is still coming closer and I've just about run out of ways of protecting myself," Nicole Elliott from Mizuho Corporate Bank told CNBC while taking a technical look at US and Japanese bonds.

** Friends, readers from around the globe, I couldn't make this stuff up.....are we faced in this country with one of only 2 choices? WEIMAR REPUBLIC or DEPRESSION?

I am not alarmist, nor rosey optimist, but a practical guy, I rather be happy...singing a tune....eating a kit kat bar...strumming my bass without a care. But I run a business, my sales have shrunk to 1990 levels but i have 2008 expenses, health care, rent, insurance. I have manufacturers still raising prices.....even as their sales flag...trying to make up lost ground.

Well it can't be done. You can't force people to borrow, you can't force banks to lend.....you cannot reinflate the credit monster bubble of all times no matter how much you throw at it.

Imbalances have to correct at some point and the time is now.

10 yr yields at 3% and 3 month yields at 0% this is the stuff of DEFLATION MY FRIENDS....the way the printing presses are going night and day.....NEVER BEFORE and it has not turned this thing around!

YR/YR existing home prices collapsed last month......I have to ask you....how did Obama arrive at creating 2.5 Million jobs?

If furniture is not bought, cars sold, financial houses in RUIN, multitudes of corporations DESPERATE to fund debt....GE took 10% money! how so we print up 2.5 M jobs?

"No place to run and hide"

D

No comments: