Monday, June 01, 2009

NOTHING BUT BLUES SKIES. JUNE 1 AM POST


The market will continue to DISCOUNT the future today, and it must be that GM going bankrupt is great for everyone....except those who will lose their jobs and dealerships.
The VALUE of what you hold in your pocket continues to deteriorate and buy less, is the FED'S attempt to INFLATE AWAY the mess it created working?
Is the WORST OVER? I will try to answer in some detail after the close. I am sorry, I find little good in the GOV now owning GM, or in almost any economic data that is presented without bias.
AT the end of bear market rallies they usually go out looking the best, have drawn back in the most......only to take them down.....according to my TA, I have no setups to be LONG the US stock market.....until I do. IF A NEW BULL has somehow reared its head.....IMHO I have no hurry and will wait for my signals.
D

No comments: