Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SPX RENKO


I use this in conjuction with other usual technical data. In general in when WHITE out when RED, can also see this in daily and monthly form, I like weekly for this bear bull call.
I added trend line so when broken I could enter on 1st white bar or exit 1st red if desired.
In BULL like 90's, could wait for 2nd red renko to exit would have kept you in. NOBODY gets in at bottom or out at top.....object is to ride the tide when less risky.
ANY NUMBER of signals would have been seen as early as 2007 where you could have avoided most of this bear market.
I am less inclined to GUESS at bottom on this nasty Depression-like Bear.....prices are obviously DOWN there....could be WHILE before profits come back.
I do not see bear bottom markers as yet.
D

No comments: