Friday, July 17, 2009

PM POST

Worn out this week, I haven't changed my mind one iota, BEAR MARKET IS ALIVE. Consumers are not in position to expand their debt and purchasing, did something miraculously occur recently being kept secret from me.

I see the one posting, give it mr contrarian, get on the bandwagon with the rest of us sheeple's.... If you want me to change my opinion because of popular reports and CNBC pablum, you have come to the wrong place.

Fundametal analysis is fun, but provides NO insight to the direction of the market. It comes down to supply and demand and playing the odds.

The demand tea leaves say to me.....this rally is DOOMED to fail.....banks earnings are a FRAUD, its this simple, what would they be if the STILL DEFLATING HOUSING VALUES and DEFAULTS were properly accounted for on their books?

More tomorrow afternoon.

D

No comments: