Wednesday, March 03, 2010

IT'S JUST ABOUT MAKING MONEY

I offer a chart of CCJ as example. This may be setting up for a buy, OR fall thru trendline I drew.....but in using charts I can examine trend, look for opportunity and MEASURE RISK...control with a sell stop should I guess that trendline will hold.
I write a lot about what I don't like I see, but it's obvious the market does NOT have to reflect any reality whatsover. It's JUST about making money, and if that is goal, you cannot let emotional opinions in the way....you leave them at the door.
Time should be spent looking for VALUE, looking for opportunity and IMHO charts can assist in determining what your odds are, and limiting risk by using stop losses. So when enterring a trade you should already know what you are risking, NEVER leave it open ended.
Duratek

No comments: