Thursday, June 02, 2011

NOT MUCH FUN

The market was not able to mount much of a response to WED decline, that is sign of WEAK market.....this retrace has further to go IMHO....and I do NOT have TA for BEAR, but it also is VERY possible THE TOP is in.....THIS REALITY if a FACT...well when everyone knows something it will be TOO LATE to take evasive menuevers.

Now here it is, you've been given back most or a lot of what was taken down to the 2009 lows.....you gonna be a patsy and give it all back? a bagholder?

I'd like to be wrong......here's where I would step away and get onmy fundamental soapbox and say I JUST DONT SEE IT...."THE RECOVERY"....its a damn joke...and not all that funny.

Trading update:

Took 4 trades using another MOMO SCANNING TOOL....found BPAX, CRD/A, ELN, EPIQ....all basically FLAT today....no loss no gain to speak of....I added onemore for 5 trades, the last one was AFFX Bought $6.28 SOLD $697 for $697 profit....3 winning day total $3500.

When I'm ready I MAY begin to post these live as I make them....and added AMUSEMENT FEATURE......don't follow the monkey in the window....think for yourself and get professional help!

The key to momo is to go momo when momo is there!..try momo long when stocks take it up the behind and that won't work. That's why I must add my SPX TA and if I can spot logical areas for turns....I'm going to respect that.

I'm thinking SPX can go down to 1294 here near term....early in a BULL MKT (NOT NOW!) you can almost throw a dart and pick....now....you better have some kind of system or plan....or maybe you believe this isjust a correction in an ongoing SECULAR BULL MKT....BTFD

D

No comments: