Wednesday, June 01, 2011

REPOST

TRADING UPDATE  (just getting RID of spam comments)


5 more stocks were picked using my trend system scan and all 5 were winners, of course yesterday was a healthy up day, I am interested to see how I will do on a down day and use of stop losses to minimize damage. Even 3 small losers could be offset by one decent winner.



Bought on Tuesday, sold on Wed close



MRVL $16.17, DRC $51.67,CRMT $27.10, HGG $14.86, and ABD $8.15 Total gains = $1,460



Of the 4 original picks 3 were unchanged to slightly higher, one ZALES was up an addt'l $1 plus! to $6.23 so I am going to begin tracking performance days from initial buys to see if there is pattern there.



If I have time this AM I will post todays stocks but I have to be at work by 8 AM, having windshield replaced...some ASS driving down highway with dirt clogs on back of truck pelted me good on Sat.



Economy? COnsumer confidence DOWN, effects spending patterns......Gov't deficits replacing a REAL ECONOMY....is worst yet to come in financial crisis THEY want YOU to think is over? I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think so......



I hope you enjoy the new wrinkle to my blog, trading is part of following the market, it has taken me 20 years of study and trading to get this far, and I now understand the IMPORTANCE of using a scanning tool, being prepared, leaving emotion at the door......I could think a CEO is a whore...but if there is momo I can ride for a $......strap me on! haa



This excercise is for my smaller trading acct, nest egg type stuff treated differently.....this really is NO TIME for heroism my friends.....now is for preparing for the inevitable implosion...



My VP job of some 30 years in a family business coming to an end, I guess it doesn't matter if it is from the CEO'S incompetance and failure to act, abusive abrasive behaviour....climate sucks....don't stay in abusive relationship...have confidenc in yourself! I KNOW One thing.....how to treat and how customers want to be treated....forget that in retail and you WILL be out of business...be DEER IN HEADLIGHTS....like lemmings in the market...over the hill you go.....take care

No comments: