Thursday, November 17, 2005

MOONSHOT IS POSSIBLE

"Silver has broken out" hey what happened to EWT's $3 target??. If silver goes....gold goes....dollar falls, rates SHOULD rise. (SIL and SSRI 2 silver stocks)

Only question...'WHY Are the metals breaking? damnit, this shouldn't be bullish for stocks!

Like 1999.....none of this is going to make any sense, I'm getting feeling entire market is going to go...BALLISTIC.

And it will be like 1999 again, a MOVE Like that might be needed to have an "everybodys in the pool", shorts capitulate, when that happens, noone left to halt or slow the slide.

World markets are rising, additional BUYING , the funds for this coming from somewhere, and after 2 years of consolidating, the move up could be very dramatic.

When the fall comes 2006, 2050 who knows.........it will be an apocolypse. AS debt piles on itself to the moon, but with FED and Central BAnk liquidity everythings floating up.....it seems like everything, market is ovebrought, feels like not ready to to correct yet

Duratek

1 comment:

Marc R said...

Michael, I hadnt thought about that! LOL

One target on SPX hit, maybe end of yearrally fuel being used up here. I now subcribe to Lowry's, I repsect their buying power data etc, been around since 1938. Stay tuned, volatility could pick up, I clearify my stance with FRI comments, strange things going on with adj monetary base, declining briskly, not a bullish sign.

D....dont worry I keep my contrarian edge,greater powers are exerting lots of pressure here...