Monday, July 28, 2008

BACK TESTING MY BLOG

Saturday, September 29, 2007 EVIDENCE IS MOUNTING

You might ask yourself, self is it true that what goes up must come down?IMHO there is mounting evidence that the bull market that began some 50 months ago is an accident waiting to happen, a DOA, a flesh eating wound, a bear trap.


Monday, November 26, 2007 COLD HARD FACTS

LIQUIDITY PUMP RUNS DRY by Mish and HussmanAre we in for a 30% haircut? I think so, IMHO decline will resume after "holiday" bounce.Duratek (my web moniker)

Saturday, November 10, 2007
IS A BEAR MARKET APPROACHING?

My blog may say advisor in it, but as you know what I write is for amusement purposes only, it keeps me out of trouble, little fingers busy......I have disclaimer down on left hand side you should read if unsure.

Sure I trade the market, you may too, I CANNOT advise a specific course of action, all I want to do is help you understand there is another way of looking at things besides CNBC.......I'll tell you what I am doing when I do it......if let's say in this case you were reading my blog in SEPT or even NOV..... and agreed with what I was warning, you could have checked with your financial advisor and gotten more defensive.

I NEVER advocate shorting, it is not for the avg guy, I love all kinds of readers, but I really reach out to those not informed desiring not to run with the lemmings......

ME??? 100% CASH in ONLY a TREASURY MONEY MARKET

http://www.kiplinger.com/columns/balance/archive/2008/balance0319.html here's one of the articles on MOney Market's

I'll be honest, I was told by my BROKER ( older acct, also have Scottrade acct) then "this was only safe way 100% to protect my cash"....now I'm not so sure......but if they hold US TREASURIES....some of the guesswork is taken out what MIGHT they hold.. I found this info

>>>For example, money market mutual funds, where Americans have invested $3 trillion, are not covered by FDIC insurance (however, money market accounts offered by banks are covered). Recent losses in some of these money market mutual funds have caused some companies to rush to plug the losses. For example, Legg Mason Inc. and SunTrust Banks Inc., recently pumped $1.4 billion each into its money market funds. Bank of America Corp. has injected $600 million.<<<

Duratek

No comments: