Saturday, January 02, 2010

BULLISH ON ECONOMY FOR 2010

http://safehaven.com/article-15376.htm Hey I found one, see I'm not so one sided kind of guy?

Cliff Droke author of above link. DO we have enough doomers to be contrary? I don't know, that isn't what previous chart showing bull and bear differential is back above the 2007 top.

We would be so lucky to consolidate as we did in 2004-2006 the gains from 2002 lows....and in REAL LIFE we would be so blessed to have REAL JOB creation too.

I personally don't think can possibly retract the TRILLIONS of lquidity without an accident, they levitated us over the black hole but I think it only pushed back the inevitable....or every crisis could be met with a printing press to rewch Nirvana.

2010 may be best played by the most nimble and stock picker, I don't see repeat of 2009 in any way. More GOV stimulus gets doled out in 2010 also, is this a case where we NEED the GOV to step in and BUY BUY SPEND SPEND SPEND, because businesses refuse to do so?

Unwinding this historic gambit will need more black art than skill, there is NO way to do it and not upset the cart IMHO

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make the world a better place, mace a GS tool in the face... then steal his wallet douse him with gasoline one match... presto HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Marc R said...

HAAAA, I don't extol violence, but I DID read where GS execs have ARMED UP! worried about pitchforks and stuff.

As long as little guy having fun no one cares about greed.....