Monday, February 01, 2010

S & P MONTHLY VIEW


TALK IS TALK, CHARTS DON'T LIE.....open to some interpretation but the TREND can be determined when enough data is present.
Getting off to ROUGH January historically is NOT bullish sign. Reversal months not a bullish sign especially as it has come right as the SPX retraced 50% of its loss, a typical FIB number.
For those of us pulling for a bullish senario, a grave dent was punched into the armour. Further deterioration would leave door open for return of the BEAR MARKET and a potential TEST of the MARCH LOWS.
I don't say bearish things or present these potential outcomes because I enjoy it or welcome it, quite the contrary. Aside from my personal views and opinions, I am a TECHNICIAN and that picture must be presented as IS, not what I wish.
The FUNDAMENTAL backdrop I supply only helps to understand the BIGGER PICTURE. Markets can go contrary to prevailing data....for awhile anyways.
I had the srongest traffic to site on a weekend in many months, welcome to any new readers that may have joined, feel free to leave comments or questions anytime.
Duratek

No comments: